Since his early childhood Dancho Atanasov has been interested in arts and has tried out many things – from music to painting and fine arts as well. He gets to know photography through his uncle – skydiving as a teenager. His uncle, himself an enthusiastic parachutist and photographer, lends him his photographic equipment and teaches him the fundamentals. The artist left his time as a combat pilot and air traffic controller behind and now works as a conceptual, fine art, landscape, travel and architectural photographer. His works have received many awards and are frequently exhibited.
- California Elopement Photographer – Brianna Parks Photography1643 Lakeside Drive, Redding, CA 96001
- Memphis Wedding PhotographerMemphis
- Devon Wedding PhotographerDevon
- Dumfries & Galloway Wedding Photography9 Tyerman Court Dumfries DG1 3RA
- Washington State Elopement Photographer403 73rd Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98506